Owlet Smart Sock 2
This product is sold out
The Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to track your infant's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep. This information is communicated to your phone via a base station that is designed to notify you if your baby's heart rate or oxygen levels fall outside of preset zones.
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
Using Owlet's app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- Version 2
- Wifi required for Owlet App
- Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition
- Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W x .7” H
- Weight: 1.3 pounds - BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- 3 Fabric socks (Sizes 0-18)
- Smart Sock sensor
- Base station
- Charging cords
- Owlet App