Banz Safe n' Sound Earmuffs with Bluetooth
This product is sold out
Introducing the first ever Bluetooth® enabled headset for infants!
Our famous pint sized hearing protection has gotten a tech upgrade with added Bluetooth® connectivity! Now you can Protect and Connect to play soothing music, nature sounds or audio books to your little ones, SAFELY! These hearing protectors effectively attenuate harmful loud noises without shutting out other ambient sounds.
- No need to worry about batteries, our headsets recharge quickly with the included micro-USB cord.
- A soft drawstring carrying case is included to keep dust and dirt away.
- Childproofed on/off switch makes sure baby won't turn off the sound.
- Industry-leading Safe Sound technology limits the volume to a comfortable 75dB, so no need to worry about your device's settings. Volume level is controlled by your device.
- Quick and easy pairing with Bluetooth® enabled devices.
- Over-ear design
- Provides hearing protection from loud noises
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand for easy storage/carry
- Soft head band and cushion cups ensure comfort for little ones
- Recommended for ages 0-2 years+ and up
Banz Infant Ear Muffs are easy to wear, with a low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things. The wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that the set doesn't squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for the ears inside the shells. Banz Ear Muffs have a comfy leather-like cover over the headband to ensure all over comfort.
SNR 26dB NRR 31dB
Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz 25.7dB
Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz 35.2dB
Dimensions 15.24 cm W 15.24cm H (at smallest) 17.8cm W 15.24 cm H (at max opening)
Banz Hearing Protection meets multiple global safety standards including:
- ANSI S3.19 (United States)
- EN352-1: 1993 (Europe)
- Bluetooth® Connectivity with most devices