essentials for the #modernbaby
Buncha Farmers Stain Remover
Brand Bunch Farmers
BUNCHA FARMERS STAIN REMOVER APPLICATIONS AND USES
- Gets out stain from clothes, carpets, furniture fabrics and leather
- Cleans your car seats either by melting a few scraps in hot water and brushing them out.
- Good for getting rid of pet odors in your carpet or anywhere else
- Great for cleaning your shoes and especially getting rid of the salt from Winter use.
- Grate a little bit off like a quarter of an inch and throw it in with your regular laundry and it will brighten and energize your load.
- Melt a little bit in hot water ( usually when you do this just use about ¼ to ½ inch of the bar and melt in a pail with a quarter full of hot water) and use it to scrub your granite or whatever counter top you might have.
- The hot water solution is also good for cleaning tiles, bath tubs, toilet bowls, sinks. Even your tile or linoleum floors.
- Will clean and get rid of mold inside your refrigerator
- If you are a fisherman and want to get rid of the fish smell from your hands then wash with it.
- Take a half bar or so and put in a cloth bag or on its own and leave it in your car as an air freshener.