The Gro Company Gro Clock
This product is sold out
How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? SIMPLE: "Stay in bed until you see the sun!"
This updated version of the Gro-clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up. Parents set the clock to display a cheerful smiley sun at progressively later times of morning, training the child to get up only once they “see the sun”.
Due to popular request, this 2010 version of the Gro-Clock has a new feature allowing parents to choose whether or not to display the digital clock during the usual ‘stars to sun’ countdown. For older children, they can now start to learn digital time, as well as look for the arrival of the sun!
The Gro-clock helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer, which means more sleep for them and more sleep for you! "No more getting up at 5 am!".
The clock comes with a beautifully illustrated book, which helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer.
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (adapter included)
- Suitable from age 2+ years
- Conforms to highest applicable British and European Standards
- NEW Educational option of showing digital clock during the ‘stars to sun’ countdown
- NEW 'Mr Star' night time graphic
- NEW Beautifully illustrated bedtime storybook included! (English only)