Stokke My Carrier Front and Back Carrier
Grows with the child
- Can be used from 4 weeks and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 4 weeks (approved for use from 3.5kg and 53cm)
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided. From 9 months. The seat can be adjusted when the child is approximately 18 months to ensure a better view for the child
Ergonomic and tailor-made design
- In the parent facing position the child has optimal ergonomics. The carrier offers a broad seating position with good support for the back, buttocks and thighs
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby and a perfect fit for the parent
- Tailor-made, optimised separate parent harness, front carrier part and back carrier part (3 parts in total) for optimal ergonomics in different carrying positions.
- The back carrier gives the child the highest seating position for the ultimate, panoramic view of the world
- The soft, stable head support which also gives your baby a good side view
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent
Textiles and safety
- All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products
- MyCarrier complies with European and US safety standards for baby carriers. For more information, please see compliance declaration below user guides section
- Leg safety straps to ensure that the child whenever seated in the carrier
- All adjustments are within reach of the parent. Placing the child in the baby carrier is safe and easy in all positions
- (1) Parent harness with integrated hip belt
- (2) Front carrier
- (3) Back carrier (for Front and Back Carrier configuration only)
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.